JOB ORDER #1180
|Position Title:||Senior Security Consultant|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
|Description:||Our client is a rapidly growing organization that provides technical solutions for their clients. They are seeking someone to lead "all things security" and act as a Practice Lead in their organization.
• Pre-sales / Business Acquisition - Architect and win profitable, revenue generating engagements involving practice capabilities that are either project-based or produce recurring revenue; ideally both. (40%)
• Practice Development - Ensure new service offerings from the practice are continuously and consistently brought to market while continuing to develop intellectual property and support materials. (30%)
• Billable Utilization - Set-up and lead projects involving relevant practice technologies, facilitate the growth of practice team members by leading and mentoring others in the practice team. (30%)
• Identify market demands and define strategic areas to facilitate practice growth.
• Develop repeatable, market-driven, productized solutions in conjunction with sales and marketing that provide value to customers.
• Develop intellectual property including procedures, templates, calculators and run-books to encourage repeatable,
positive outcomes for customers.
• Develop, improve, and publish working materials including white papers, success stories and blogs.
• Provide pre-sales support by working directly with enterprise customers to whiteboard detailed designs that meet defined business and functional requirements.
• Assist with the development of Statements of Work (SOWs) and Bills of Materials (BOMs).
• Male sure team members such as Solutions Architects and Solutions Engineers are utilized efficiently.
• Serve as a mentor and escalation point in support of field engineers.
• Drive the selection of standard toolsets utilized by security engineers in the field
• Serve as a billable resource as required for high value tasks including project set-up, technology use and implementation strategy development, high level architecture and design, assessments & technology portfolio evaluations, quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
• Excellent presentation and communications skills to effectively communicate with management and customers.
• Ability to clearly articulate complex concepts (both written and verbally).
• Ability, understanding, and usage of active listening skills (especially with customers!).
• Understanding of the architecture, administration, and management of operating systems (various Linux, Windows, etc.), networking and virtualization software.
• Demonstrated security analysis skills.
• Experience crafting commercial technical solutions based on business requirements.
• Advanced Technical Security Certifications.
• Experience leading and mentoring a technical team.
NICE TO HAVE'S:
• Experience delivering IT solutions as a consultant.
• Security policy development.
• Product lifecycle management.
• The use of dev/ops and automation/scripting to manage threats
• Additional relevant certifications: CISSP, CCNP-Security, CCNA-R/S, CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional), CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor), GCIH (GIAC Certified Incident Handler),
• Next Generation Firewalls and Routing/Switching.
• Other security vendor product knowledge a plus: Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Tenable, Cylance.
• MS Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
This position requires you to be in the Nashville, TN market. Some periodic travel me be required. Around 25%
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?